"I have sometimes dreamt that when the Day of Judgment

dawns-the Almighty will turn to Peter and will say when he sees us coming with

our books under our arms, 'Look, these need no reward. We have nothing to give

them here. They have loved reading.'" -Virginia Woolf




Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Feburary
Nancy - hope you are getting through Harry Potter and enjoying the journey.  Have a wonderful trip to Florida and please bring some sunshine and warmth home to those of us freezing here in Utah!  I'm sorry the snow kept some of you away from our discussion about Lincoln . . . hopefully Feburary will have milder weather!  We will meet Thursday February 7th (a change so you can spend Valentine's Day with your Valentines) at Allyson's house.  We will be reading The Limit by Kristen Landon.  See you then . . .

The Limit

I put everyones name on the schedule but it is not set in stone.  Feel free to switch with others if the month is not good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment