Also, I've updated the host schedule through the end of the year. Check to make sure this works for you and let me know if anything needs to be changed. (i.e. Allyson, would January work better for you?) Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
August Book
Thanks for a fun evening, Sandy. LOVE THE HOUSE!!! (And the zucchini bread!) Our next discussion will be September 1st at 8pm at Kaylene's home. The book is Warriors Don't Cry by Melba Patillo Beals.
Also, I've updated the host schedule through the end of the year. Check to make sure this works for you and let me know if anything needs to be changed. (i.e. Allyson, would January work better for you?) Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!
Also, I've updated the host schedule through the end of the year. Check to make sure this works for you and let me know if anything needs to be changed. (i.e. Allyson, would January work better for you?) Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment